Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Cherrilyn Zablan-Salazar
Dr Cherrilyn Zablan-Salazar completed her medical qualification in the Philippines and gained an interest in General Practice while working in a rural placement for two years. Dr Zablan-Salazar then trained for a further four years in Family Medicine, prior to relocating to Tasmania in 2014 to work as a General Practitioner for five years.
Dr Zablan-Salazar is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) and has a special interest in dermatology, women's health including IUDs and Implanons, sexual and reproductive health, and travel medicine. Dr Zablan-Salazar enjoys getting to know her patients in person, as well as their medical conditions, which is very important when managing any health condition.
In her spare time, Cherrilyn enjoys Pilates, cooking and baking.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Professional certificate in Skin Cancer
- National certificate in Sexual Reproductive Health
- Certified IUD inserter
- Skin Medicine
- Women's Health, including IUDs and Implanons
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Travel Medicine
- Research and Medical Education