Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Mandy Mossop
Dr Mandy Mossop graduated with Honours from Monash University, then went on to continue her training at Geelong hospital. She has additional degrees in obstetrics, integrative medicine and family medicine. Dr Mossop has worked with the Corio community for over thirty years and enjoys all aspects of family medicine from pregnancy to elderly age. Dr Mossop also has a special interest in women's health, and enjoys teaching and mentoring the next generation of young doctors as a Senior GP Supervisor.
Dr Mossop loves being able to make a positive difference in people's lives and in the community.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Hons (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Graduate Diploma of Family Medicine (GDFM)
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Medicine (GCIM)
- Family Medicine
- Women's Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Medical Education