GP JOBS GEELONG
Northern Bay Health is seeking doctors to join our team. We have two well-established general practices and a diabetes clinic operating across the Northern suburbs of Geelong.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GPs
Northern Bay Health is part of the Better Medical Group; an innovative and truly doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia. We work with and support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by our doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board;
- The ability for doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and independence;
- Excellent remuneration for doctors;
- The provision of a highly supportive and collegiate work environment;
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills.
Our goal is simple – to support our doctors to be their best.
Opportunities for Nurses, Allied Health & Admin
High-quality primary health care cannot be delivered without the crucial input and dedication of nurses, allied health professionals, and administration staff.
Therefore, we ensure people in every level and every role have the opportunity for personal and professional success.
For example, we strongly encourage staff to look for opportunities. We back people to deliver new initiatives and reward them for their success. We believe in structured, professional development and always look to promote from within.
Expressions of Interest
Northern Bay Health is strongly involved with GP Registrar training. Our GPs have a broad range of experience in medicine and provide a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge to training doctors. In addition to one-on-one tutorials, there are an on-site weekly lecture series and a range of other opportunities. We offer GPs the chance to develop their own teaching skills, working with medical students from The University of Melbourne and Deakin University.
Northern Bay Health is also a research-centred practice, providing opportunities for our doctors to become involved in research. We also support them in their endeavours to publish and present papers and research.