Our Corio and Geelong Doctors are committed to providing Geelong and Corio residents with the the highest possible standard of GP medical care. As well as general health issues, our doctors’ special interests include women’s health, sexual health, chronic disease management, palliative care, shared antenatal care, adolescent health and paediatrics.
We offer general check-ups, family planning, pap smears, STD checks, pregnancy tests, children’s immunisations, health advice for travel, pre-employment check-ups, minor surgery and counselling.
We offer home visits if patients are unable to attend a clinic (please note these are not fully covered by Medicare).
We offer a wide range of general medical services including:
- Walk Ins & Emergency Medicine
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Family Medicine
- Children & Adolescent Health
- Mother & Baby Health / Shared antenatal care
- Child Immunisations
- Skin Cancer Healthy Skin Checks
- Healthy Heart Checks
- 45 – 49yrs old health assessment, to keep you fit and healthy.
- Chronic Disease Management and Prevention
- 75yrs + Health Assessment to keep you one step ahead.
- Travel advice & Immunisations
- General Orthopaedic Medicine
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Youth & Adult Mental Health
- Pregnancy Advice (MTOP)